How To Apply
The application form should be carefully filled up and registered at the College office. The last date of registration will be notified on the College notice Board.
- Intermediate (10+2) with Arts /Science/Commerce/Humanities with aggregate 50%
- Intermediate (10+2) with Maths and aggregate 50% marks
- Candidates passed only in 2013-2014 shall be eligible.
- Candidates securing grace marks or compartment will not be eligible for admission.
- Preference will be given to English medium students.
- Selection of candidates in the BBA & BCA will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicants academic record, group discussion and personal interview score.
- List of successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the College.
- Selected candidates should submit the photocopy of marksheets of class X & XII, High School Certificate, Character Certificate and Caste Certificates. He/She has to bring original copy of all above and Character Certificate at the time of admission.
- The selected candidates may pay their first semester fee through Demand Draft of a Nationalised Bank in favour of “Al-Barkaat College of Graduate Studies”, payable at Aligarh.
- Five recent passport size photograph and five envelops with Rs. 10/- stamps on each envelope will have to be submitted.
- Applicants are liable to be rejected at any stage of admission procedure and in all matters of admission the decision of the Principal of the College shall be final.
At the time of admission in BBA course Rs. 27,000/- is required to be paid for first semester. The fees includes examination fees, enrolment fees, Book bank charges, uniform and other expenses. For subsequent semesters a fees of Rs. 19,000 has to be deposited per semester which includes examination and other University charges.
For BCA course Rs. 29,000/- is required to be paid for first semester. The fees includes examination fees, enrolment fees, Book bank charges, uniform and other expenses. For subsequent semesters a fees of Rs. 21,000 has to be deposited per semester which includes examination and other University charges.
- The books will be provided by the College from its book bank in every semester.
- The College Uniform including blazer will be provided to 1st Semester Students by the College.