Al-Barkaat Educational Society (ABES) aims to establish and administer educational institutions under the rights and duties as provided under Article 30 of the Indian Constitution.
The Society derives inspiration from the life and teachings of a galaxy of illustrious Sufis of Khanqah-e-Barkaatiya, Mahrehra Sharif, District Etah, Uttar Pradesh.
The family headed by Sajjada Nasheen of Khanqah-e-Barkaatiya, Prof. S. M. Amin includes names which have long association with academics and education and have keen interest in developing quality educational institutions.
The Society is indebted to eminent scholars from Aligarh Muslim University for their invaluable contribution from time to time in developing its educational plans.
Aims and Objectives of the Society
- To establish and maintain educational institutions with the prefix ‘Al-Barkaat’;
- To establish and administer institutions under the rights and duties as provided under Article 30 of the Indian Constitution;
- To establish institutions for social, cultural, educational, moral, technical and societal uplift of the country.
- To establish and maintain educational institutions from Nursery to Diploma/Degree level;
- To explore and open avenues in job oriented training to generate self-employment for women and less privileged people;
- To establish and run minority coaching centres for competitive tests/examinations;
- To affiliate institutions of the Society with relevant bodies;
- To grant financial assistance and award scholarships to deserving students;
- To promote tolerance, communal harmony and goodwill among various groups of people;
- To receive donations, aids, grants, membership fees as well as movable and immovable properties in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the Society;
- To do all other legally permissible acts and things which are requisite or incidental to attain the aims and objectives of the Society.
The Society seeks to provide quality education to all sections of the society, particularly the Muslim community. It first started a Public School and then established Al-Barkaat Institute of Management Studies.
Being a non-profit organisation, Al-Barkaat Educational Society provides an ideal infrastructure and other facilities to students and a congenial environment for teaching and learning.
|President||Prof. Syed Mohammad Amin|
|Vice-President||Mr. Syed Muhammad Ashraf (IRS)|
|General Secretary||Mr. Vivek Bansal, Ex-MLC|
|Joint Secretary||Dr. Ahmad Mujtaba Siddiqui|
|Treasurer||Mr. Kafeel Ahmad|
|Members||Mr. Syed Husain Zaidi
Mrs. Amna Khatoon
Mr. Mohd. Rashid Khan
Mr. S.M. Afzal (IPS)
Mr. Najeeb Haider
Mr. S.M. Aman